*NEW* Reusable Microfiber Cleaning Pads
Say hello to your kitchen's new best friend!
Scrub Square is a sustainable alternative to traditional disposable sponges. These hard-working scrubbing and cleaning pads are perfect for everyday cleaning tasks all around the house.
Scrub Square is a double-sided microfiber pad, featuring a tough scrubbing and scouring side, perfect for cleaning stubborn stuck-on messes, and a premium checkered microfiber weave on the other side for wiping and washing.
The best part? These long-lasting squares can be put in the washing machine and reused time and time again!
- The Scrub Square replaces traditional sponges, scouring pads, disposable wiping cloths, paper towels, brushes, and more!
- Save money (and the environment) with a more sustainable solution—traditional disposable sponges need to be replaced monthly!
- Scrub Square's checkered side is safe on almost all surfaces including, cast iron, countertops, tiles, sinks, non-stick pans, ceramic stove tops, and glass.
- Easy to clean in the washing machine (check our care instructions).
- Size: 6" x 6"
- Available in 3-pack and 6-pack
- Wash before first use - see our care instructions
- Rinse cloth after every use to remove any food scraps or debris
- If the cloth is heavily soiled, a gentle hand wash is recommended with a small squirt of dish soap
- Wring out and hang dry between uses
- Use caution when washing sharp edges (knives, etc.)
- To prevent your cloths from bacteria buildup (aka getting stinky), we recommend laundering frequently
- Launder with like, microfiber items in cold water
- Use a premium laundry detergent
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Do not launder with bleach, fabric softener, or dryer sheets
The scrubber works well but the dye keeps coming out even after a few washings. Also, I would prefer some way to hang it so it can dry easily for more than one use. I love your products but this one could use some re-working in my opinion.
Hi Anna. Thank you for your feedback, and we're sorry to hear that the scrub squares aren't working out for you. Please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you out!
Mine are unraveling from the corners after just a few weeks of use, and I rotate 3. If the square scrub would not fall apart, it would be an amazing product. I didn’t have a hard time adjusting to it and it does the job well.
Hi Susan. Thanks for reaching out! I believe someone from our support team has already addressed this issue with you, but if we're mistake, please send us a note at email@example.com so we can make this right :)
I love the idea of this, it solves the problem of disposable sponges, and does the same job.
It cleans well, the scrubbing side is great on pots and pans, the microfiber side does a great job cleaning everything else.
Before this, I was using the blue scrubby kitchen sponges, and they are great, until you have to throw them away (When it's time to replace the sponge, I let them dry out, then save them for toilet scrubbing, so I can get at least one more use out of them.)
The one thing about the Scrub Square that I have had a little trouble adjusting to is that it just doesn't have the mass of a sponge, and I have a hard time holding onto it while wiping counters. The ability to WASH and REUSE these squares is definitely worth the learning curve! Just something to be aware of.
Here's my one complaint with this product and why I gave it only 3 stars: After about 3 washes (and I wash them in a laundry pouch so they don't get tangled up in the other items), the serging on some of the corners is unraveling. It's just at the corners at this point, and not effecting the usefulness of the product. Time will tell if this is just a cosmetic issue.
This will not stop me from buying Makers Products, I'm sure this quality issue will get corrected.
Hi Katherine! Thank you for your in depth feedback. Please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help out with the unraveling threads.
I love these! Perfect for scrubbing and washing off with the opposite side.
I like the size, that it has a soft side and a scrub side and that it’s washable. I won’t be throwing away a sponge a month.