Auto Detailing Pack
10-Piece Microfiber Cloth Kit
The auto detailing pack features a full spectrum of our microfiber towels, put together specifically for car enthusiasts, or for those who like to deep clean their car, RV, or any other outdoor vehicle on a regular basis. These cloths also make a nice addition to your indoor cleaning kit, with their crisp and modern charcoal color.
This Kit Includes 10 Premium Microfiber Cloths:
- 6 x General Purpose Cloth
- 2 x Double-Sided Utility Cloth
- 2 x Glass & Electronics Cloth
All Cloths in Color: Charcoal
Well, that's embarrassing! Apparently, this product is a hot commodity and we've run out of inventory. Not to worry, we're on top of it and expect to see these back in our warehouse in a few months.
General Purpose Cloth
The general purpose microfiber cleaning cloth is a 16”x16”, medium weight, cloth, perfect for cleaning interior surfaces. This cloth will be your workhorse when it comes to everyday cleaning.
- Cleaning dashboards, steering wheels, knobs, buttons, gear selectors, door panels, plastic trim, etc. - Applying spray waxes, spray sealants and quick detailers. - Applying leather cleaners and conditioners. - Buffing (levelling) ceramic coatings.
Double-Sided Utility Cloth
This utility cloth features two unique sides—the first, an ultra plush terry finish with a deep pile to pick up and absorb moisture; the second a smaller pile general-purpose finish.
- Polishing and residue removal. - Buffing off waxes and paint sealants. - Dusting interior surfaces—the longer pile helps trap dust particles easily. - Perfect for drying wheels, lights, etc., after washing the car. - Rinseless/waterless washes.
Glass & Electronics Cloth
These cloths feature a flat-weave finish which means no scratching and no lint left behind
- Cleaning glass, mirrors, windows and electronics/navigation screens. - Good for interior and exterior surfaces - Safe on tinted windows
I own a car detailing business, and when I used these clothes, they were just as impressive as the large space kit, which I got 1/2 a year ago. I would recommend for someone who is an avid detailer, but it would be just too expensive for a hobby if its a hobby to get the smaller one.