Auto Kit (Standard)
3-Piece Microfiber Cloth Kit
The standard auto kit features three (3) premium microfiber towels, put together specifically to care for and clean your vehicle. Whether you have a car, RV, or any other outdoor vehicle, the auto kit can tackle virtually any task which requires a clean finish and a soft touch. These cloths also make a nice addition to your indoor cleaning kit, with their crisp and modern charcoal color.
Included In Pack:
- 1 x General Purpose Cloth
- 1 x DUO Cloth
- 1 x Glass & Electronics Cloth
All Cloths in Color: Charcoal
General Purpose Cloth
The general purpose microfiber cleaning cloth is a 16”x16”, medium weight, cloth, perfect for cleaning interior surfaces. This cloth will be your workhorse when it comes to everyday cleaning.
- Cleaning dashboards, steering wheels, knobs, buttons, gear selectors, door panels, plastic trim, etc. - Applying spray waxes, spray sealants and quick detailers. - Applying leather cleaners and conditioners. - Buffing (levelling) ceramic coatings.
Double-Sided Utility Cloth
This utility cloth features two unique sides—the first, an ultra plush terry finish with a deep pile to pick up and absorb moisture; the second a smaller pile general-purpose finish.
- Polishing and residue removal. - Buffing off waxes and paint sealants. - Dusting interior surfaces—the longer pile helps trap dust particles easily. - Perfect for drying wheels, lights, etc., after washing the car. - Rinseless/waterless washes.
Glass & Electronics Cloth
These cloths feature a flat-weave finish which means no scratching and no lint left behind
- Cleaning glass, mirrors, windows and electronics/navigation screens. - Good for interior and exterior surfaces - Safe on tinted windows
I love that they’re a dark color. They are fantastic for cleaning anything!!
This purchase was for a bridal shower gift. Love passing the word about the quality and reliability. Best flatweave by far for glass and mirrors.
They are easy to store in the car and work great!
Some of your cloths have material component percentages described, and others do not. That's important information (to me). Of what materials are the different car cloths composed - and in what percentages?
I have used Makers clean products for 2 years but hesitated to buy this kit. Took the plunge after getting a new car. It works great and I love the matching color. Am buying for the rest of my vehicles.