Glass & Electronics Cloth
Flat Weave Microfiber Cloth
These premium microfiber cleaning cloths feature a flat-weave finish which makes them perfect for cleaning delicate surfaces like glass and mirrors. Practical uses include cleaning cell phone screens, windows, mirrors, laptops, and TV screens. These cloths are also a great addition to your car care kit—the flat-weave makes it perfect for cleaning windshields, mirrors, and chrome finishes.
- 16” x 16” (280 gsm)
- Flat-weave finish, perfect for delicate surfaces
- Cleans and polishes without streaking or scratching
- Cleaning and polishing electronic screens, ie. cell phones, laptops, TVs and monitors
- Perfect for car windshields, mirrors and chrome finishes
- Cleaning and polishing glass, mirrors, high-gloss lacquered furniture
- Cleaning glasses and sunglass lenses
- Polishing wine glasses and silverware
- Use dry or slightly dampened
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
Best cloth for glass and mirrors I've ever used.
We bought a home that has a large mirror in the dining room. After trying every window cleaner on the market including vinegar and distilled water, I decided the streaks might be due to my cloth. I bought four Maker’s Clean cloths for glass to try out. I used a 50:50 white vinegar and distilled water solution. To my amazement I now have a streak free mirror. It works great on windows too!
Thanks for sharing, Janis!!
Love the products
These glass cloths are the very best cloths I’ve ever used, to clean windows and other glass surfaces. They are the perfect size and texture, and there’s no lint left behind. They also wash beautifully. Having a quality cloth to work with makes cleaning tasks simple, and even enjoyable. I also just love my Maker’s Mop for all of the same reasons. Maker’s Clean is a true treasure, to me and many others. Thanks so much to lovely Melissa and to Chad, for great cleaning solutions, and excellent YouTube tutorials, too!
Thanks so much to YOU, Yvonne! Your support and feedback mean the world to us. We appreciate the kind words!
I purchased the pack of five. They have been very useful in finally getting my mirror mirrors clean without streaks or residual haze. They have also been great on my eyeglasses, computer monitor, and cell phone. All amazingly done without a chemical. A great purchase!