Glass & Electronics Cloth
Flat Weave Microfiber Cloth
These premium microfiber cleaning cloths feature a flat-weave finish which makes them perfect for cleaning delicate surfaces like glass and mirrors. Practical uses include cleaning cell phone screens, windows, mirrors, laptops, and TV screens. These cloths are also a great addition to your car care kit—the flat-weave makes it perfect for cleaning windshields, mirrors, and chrome finishes.
- 16” x 16” (280 gsm)
- Flat-weave finish, perfect for delicate surfaces
- Cleans and polishes without streaking or scratching
- Cleaning and polishing electronic screens, ie. cell phones, laptops, TVs and monitors
- Perfect for car windshields, mirrors and chrome finishes
- Cleaning and polishing glass, mirrors, high-gloss lacquered furniture
- Cleaning glasses and sunglass lenses
- Polishing wine glasses and silverware
- Use dry or slightly dampened
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
I love these glass and electronics cloths. I’ve always had a problem with streaks on my mirrors and windows, no more with these great cloths.
This cloth with the vinegar/water mixture works better than ANY combination I have ever tried, and I think I've tried them all. Equally as effective on mirrors and windows. It's a game changer!
I wasn’t sure how these would stack up to paper towels, but I haven’t used a paper towel on my mirrors since these arrived. They work great and I appreciate not having to waste so many paper towels.
I use them to clean my phone screen and glasses every morning before I leave for work. I'm amazed at how clean my phone screen gets after two swipes. I now have extra wipes in these locations: my car, drawer at work, and my night stand in my bedroom. They work better than the disposable lens cleaning wipes, and are environmentally friendly. They make your glass lenses and phone screen look brand new. I love them!!
I have used microfiber cloths from all sorts of brands for many years but Maker's Clean is bar none the best version out there. Every cleaned surface was spic and span and there was no residue left after usage. Cannot recommend this enough!! Thank you to Melissa for creating this groundbreaker!