These small general purpose microfiber cleaning cloths are the newest addition to our collection. Inspired by our founder, now a mom on the go, these little cloths fit perfectly in your purse, camera bag, glove box, or in a diaper bag. These cloths are fluffy and soft to the touch, great for those cleaning emergencies when you're on the go!
- 8” x 8” (300 gsm)
- Soft and fluffy to the touch
- Portable spots (purses, camera bag, glove box, diaper bag)
- Kitchen surfaces (counters, cabinets, appliances)
- Dusting & spot cleaning
- Cleans wood, leather, chrome, laminate, natural stone, stainless steel, and porcelain surfaces
- Avoid using on: glass, electronics and lacquered finishes (we have another cloth for this!)
- Use with vinegar, water, soap or other cleaning products that do NOT contain bleach, wax, polish, oil or silicone.
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love the minis so much. I keep one at my desk to clean my glasses, phone and laptop. I keep another by my bedside, and I think I need to order more. Perfect for a face cloth, electronics cleaning cloth, handy travel/purse size cloth.
I'm sure you're like what? Let me explain. Van der Waals force in science is an intramolecular force of attraction that works on a microscopic scale. It is the force that in part, allows some insects and small lizards to stick to walls and ceilings, millions of little hairs each with a tiny amount of van der waals force add up to be strong enough to hold the gecko upside down. This same force is what helps dirt dust and bacteria stick to microfiber cloths - but because the force is so minute, people can't really register it. Except with these cloths! I have used microfiber from Home Depot, and auto detail shops, and, Bed Bath and Beyond, and also E-cloths - all with varying degrees of "pickupness" or "sticktoitability" but none come close to these Maker cloths. Firstly they are softer than the others on opening, and you can really really feel them pulling dirt from the surfaces you clean, even with just water and no pressure, just gliding the cloth across a surface it really grabs on - that's van der waals force, but so much of it you can feel it! They rinse out in warm water very well too! I'm impressed and will be switching to Makers cloths exclusively.
These are the best for kitchen wipe ups, drying tight spaces, drying the rubber gasket in my washer after a load. I use these everyday and have bought more so I don’t run out between washes. My paper towel use has also dropped thanks to the Minis.
It’s just the right size for me .. I love it!!
Absolutely love them!!! Perfect size. I bought them to use as dishcloths. 1 pack of each color.. The plum did bleed when wet, but I think it will only last a few times. I will definitely buy them again, & I'm interested in other items too. Great quality!💕