These small general purpose microfiber cleaning cloths are the perfect addition to your whole home cleaning kit. Inspired by our founder, now a mom on the go, these little cloths fit perfectly in your purse, camera bag, glove box, or diaper bag. These cloths may be small but at 350 gsm they pack a serious cleaning punch—great for cleaning emergencies when you're on the go!
- 8” x 8”
- Industry leading 350 gsm
- Soft and fluffy to the touch
- Portable spots (purses, camera bag, glove box, diaper bag)
- Kitchen surfaces (counters, cabinets, appliances)
- Dusting & spot cleaning
- Cleans wood, leather, chrome, laminate, natural stone, stainless steel, and porcelain surfaces
- Avoid using on: glass, electronics and lacquered finishes (we have another cloth for this!)
- Use with vinegar, water, soap or other cleaning products that do NOT contain bleach, wax, polish, oil or silicone.
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
I love the entire line of makers cloths but these have really changed my daily routine. I placed adhesive towel (ex. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083NT1ZTL/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_HR3T5YTJVXMGCFBJBTCB ) under each sink and even just outside the shower. These mini cloths are the perfect size to do a daily sink wipe down and/or shine fixtures to keep things looking great every day.
I love these cloths. I should have ordered the larger size. Perfect size for self care. The color is vivid. The cloths absorb well. The cloths wash well.
Opened the package, took out a cloth and dried wine glasses. Immediately went online to buy more cloths. I’ve tried every other product out there and these are absolutely the best!
I've used baby washcloths for years, these are so much nicer. I do not like the thicker makeup remover cloths. These are perfect.