The Maker's Mop
The Award-Winning Mop & Reusable Pads
The award-winning Maker's Mop was designed for power and versatility. The 360° pivot head effectively traps dust and debris, while the unique curved shape allows you to focus pressure on the Precision Edge, meaning it easily tackles even the most stuck-on stains and messes. Featuring washable premium microfiber pads, the Maker's Mop is perfect for both dry and wet use, effectively replacing brooms, flathead mops, sponge mops, and spin mops.
Watch: How To Use The Maker's Mop
The Maker's Mop Includes:
1x Maker's Mop (Handle + Head)
2x Everyday Reusable Mop Pad
2x Deep Clean Reusable Mop Pad
Features & Benefits
- Perfect for wet and dry use
- Includes 4 machine washable Mop Pads
- Mop head is 12" in length
- 360° Pivot head allows you to maneuver in and around tight spaces
- Swivel Lock allows you to quickly steady the head for tasks such as wall cleaning, window cleaning, low dusting, etc.
Telescopic handle, adjustable from 3' to 5', features a non-slip Wall Stop
- Can be used without pads, simply attach a microfiber cloth to the 4 Cloth Catchers
- Safe on all finished floors (unfinished floors may be water sensitive)
- Dry Mopping / Sweeping Floors
- Wet Mopping floors
- Cleaning Walls & Baseboards
- Cleaning Bathroom Wall Tiles & Glass
- Scrubbing Stains & Spills
- High & Low Dusting
- Window Cleaning
- Limited Mobility & Extended Reach Cleaning
Please note this product was not intended for commercial use.
The Maker's Mop comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty, should you experience an issue during this period please contact support. If you've exceeded the warranty period contact us for further assistance.
Mop works excellent just as expected!
Love using on ceiling in bathroom and behind furniture
I’ve had a Norwex mop for several years and wasn’t completely happy with it because it didn’t pick up anything heavier than lint and some dust. I had to make too many swipes on the floor. So, I decided to try the Maker’s Mop. I was pleasantly surprised at how much this mop picked up. The Norwex mop wouldn’t pick up “heavier” pieces of trash but the Maker’s Mop definitely does. That’s a plus for me. My broom and dustpan have been retired in place of this mop.
The only downside to the Maker’s Mop for me is that it doesn’t go under a lot of my furniture and the Velcro comes loose when the pad is removed.
I’m definitely a fan of the Maker’s Mop, though.
love it. I'm throwing out my swiffer sweeper. Mop heads are easy to wash. I love that you give both the duster and the wash head. The mop gets into places I couldn't get to before. Thanks so much
Hey Melissa, okay so I just dated myself. I thought there would be a button to push to wring out the water. I'm confused with this mop. It's more like a mop to apply wax or something. Please help!