Auto Kit (Deluxe)
6-Piece Microfiber Cloth Kit
The deluxe auto kit was put together specifically to care for and clean your vehicle. Whether you have a car, RV, or any other outdoor vehicle, the auto kit can tackle virtually any task which requires a clean finish and a soft touch. These cloths also make a nice addition to your indoor cleaning kit, with their crisp and modern charcoal color.
This kit contains 6 microfiber cloths:
- 2 x General Purpose Cloth
- 2 x DUO Cloth
- 2 x Glass & Electronics Cloth
All Cloths in Color: Charcoal
General Purpose Cloth
The general purpose microfiber cleaning cloth is a 16”x16”, medium weight, cloth, perfect for cleaning interior surfaces. This cloth will be your workhorse when it comes to everyday cleaning.
- Cleaning dashboards, steering wheels, knobs, buttons, gear selectors, door panels, plastic trim, etc. - Applying spray waxes, spray sealants and quick detailers. - Applying leather cleaners and conditioners. - Buffing (levelling) ceramic coatings.
Double-Sided Utility Cloth
This utility cloth features two unique sides—the first, an ultra plush terry finish with a deep pile to pick up and absorb moisture; the second a smaller pile general-purpose finish.
- Polishing and residue removal. - Buffing off waxes and paint sealants. - Dusting interior surfaces—the longer pile helps trap dust particles easily. - Perfect for drying wheels, lights, etc., after washing the car. - Rinseless/waterless washes.
Glass & Electronics Cloth
These cloths feature a flat-weave finish which means no scratching and no lint left behind
- Cleaning glass, mirrors, windows and electronics/navigation screens. - Good for interior and exterior surfaces - Safe on tinted windows
I have not used all of these yet but I love them. I keep these in the garage in a container and now I always have them handy when I want to wipe the car out. Thank you
I am not seeing the ultra plush clothes being sold as I saw in your YouTube videos. Thanks
Hi! The ultra-plush cloths have changed to a new name: Double-Sided Utility Cloth. :)
Auto Kit (Deluxe)
I sent an email with pictures showing I didn’t get the auto kit. I received 2 packages of the general purpose clothes with 2 in each package. I have ordered many times before and never had a problem. I was disappointed I never received a reply. Kathy Powell