Auto Kit (Deluxe)
6-Piece Microfiber Cloth Kit
The deluxe auto kit was put together specifically to care for and clean your vehicle. Whether you have a car, RV, or any other outdoor vehicle, the auto kit can tackle virtually any task which requires a clean finish and a soft touch. These cloths also make a nice addition to your indoor cleaning kit, with their crisp and modern charcoal color.
This kit contains 6 microfiber cloths:
- 2 x General Purpose Cloth
- 2 x DUO Cloth
- 2 x Glass & Electronics Cloth
All Cloths in Color: Charcoal
General Purpose Cloth
The general purpose microfiber cleaning cloth is a 16”x16”, medium weight, cloth, perfect for cleaning interior surfaces. This cloth will be your workhorse when it comes to everyday cleaning.
- Cleaning dashboards, steering wheels, knobs, buttons, gear selectors, door panels, plastic trim, etc. - Applying spray waxes, spray sealants and quick detailers. - Applying leather cleaners and conditioners. - Buffing (levelling) ceramic coatings.
Double-Sided Utility Cloth
This utility cloth features two unique sides—the first, an ultra plush terry finish with a deep pile to pick up and absorb moisture; the second a smaller pile general-purpose finish.
- Polishing and residue removal. - Buffing off waxes and paint sealants. - Dusting interior surfaces—the longer pile helps trap dust particles easily. - Perfect for drying wheels, lights, etc., after washing the car. - Rinseless/waterless washes.
Glass & Electronics Cloth
These cloths feature a flat-weave finish which means no scratching and no lint left behind
- Cleaning glass, mirrors, windows and electronics/navigation screens. - Good for interior and exterior surfaces - Safe on tinted windows
I’ve been using Norwex cloths for years. I decided to try Makers brand and I was blown away. Never going back to the other brand. Also love the waffle kitchen cloth.
Makers Clean microfiber cloths are by far superior to anything available on the market. They are thicker, plushier and very luxurious
Thanks, Monika! It's great to hear that you're enjoying your cloths so much. Have a great day :)
I have not used all of these yet but I love them. I keep these in the garage in a container and now I always have them handy when I want to wipe the car out. Thank you
I am not seeing the ultra plush clothes being sold as I saw in your YouTube videos. Thanks
Hi! The ultra-plush cloths have changed to a new name: Double-Sided Utility Cloth. :)