Reusable & Sustainable Cleaning Pads
Say hello to your kitchen's new best friend!
Scrub Square is a sustainable alternative to traditional disposable sponges. These hard-working scrubbing and cleaning pads are perfect for everyday cleaning tasks all around the house.
Scrub Square is a double-sided cleaning pad, featuring a tough scrubbing and scouring side, perfect for cleaning stubborn stuck-on messes, and a premium checkered microfiber weave on the other side for wiping and washing.
The best part? These long-lasting squares can be put in the washing machine and reused time and time again!
- The Scrub Square replaces traditional sponges, scouring pads, disposable wiping cloths, paper towels, brushes, and more!
- Save money (and the environment) with a more sustainable solution—traditional disposable sponges need to be replaced monthly!
- Scrub Square's checkered side is safe on almost all surfaces including, cast iron, countertops, tiles, sinks, non-stick pans, ceramic stove tops, and glass.
- Easy to clean in the washing machine (check our care instructions).
- Size: 6" x 6"
- Available in 3-pack and 6-pack
- Wash before first use - see our care instructions
- Rinse cloth after every use to remove any food scraps or debris
- If the cloth is heavily soiled, a gentle hand wash is recommended with a small squirt of dish soap
- Wring out and hang dry between uses
- Use caution when washing sharp edges (knives, etc.)
- To prevent your cloths from bacteria buildup (aka getting stinky), we recommend laundering frequently
- Launder with like, microfiber items in cold water
- Use a premium laundry detergent
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Do not launder with bleach, fabric softener, or dryer sheets
I have been looking for the perfect kitchen sponge/cleaner forever! Finally, I have found it. The Scrub Square truly delivers. It cleans EVERYTHING!
Love the scrub square for dishes, my glass top stove & also in the shower.
cleans vegetables and other dirty dishes
They are the perfect size and the scouring side is gentle enough to use on my flat top stove surface!!
Performs as advertised; better at cleanup than a sponge