Waffle Weave Cloth
Our MOST POPULAR cloth. These ultra-absorbent microfiber cleaning cloths are soft and grooved to the touch, perfect for drying dishes (and your hands). Oh, and for the ladies out there, they also make great hair turbans! We’ve made them extra large so they can work overtime for you.
- Ultra absorbent featuring our patented waffle weave
- Fast drying
- Extra Large at 24"x36" (320 gsm)
- Medium thickness and grooved to the touch
- The perfect all-purpose kitchen towel!
- Fast drying of dishes, surfaces, hands and floors
- Use post-shower as a hair turban!
- Dry vegetables before roasting (without going through several paper towels)
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Light and easy to dry.
Hope to have more colour options
Loved my original makers towels which I bought about 2 or 3 years back. Just ordered 2 new replacements which are great but it feels like a new material? Maybe its just because they're new but the seem a lot starchier/not quite as soft. Either way, still great product. Thanks!
Hi Kaeli, you're right! The material (and likely texture) has changed from 2 years ago; our cloths are now thicker at 350gsm, and the thicker the cloth, the more yarn is used during the weave process and the better it cleans :)
A very nice and soft cloth, with many uses. Good, big size. Only concern is if washing lets micro fibers into the environment.
Super absorbent they don’t get stinky. Wash well. Read wash instructions! Totally recommend
I can’t really review this product because I’m still waiting for my other part of this order. I have sent 2 emails to you and have yet to get a response at back. So at the moment my review is dissatisfied and upset that no one has reached out to me.
Hi Laura—So sorry to hear this, I believe someone reached out to yesterday to handle your issue. Thanks for the support!