Waffle Weave Cloth
Our MOST POPULAR cloth. These ultra-absorbent microfiber cleaning cloths are soft and grooved to the touch, perfect for drying dishes (and your hands). Oh, and for the ladies out there, they also make great hair turbans! We’ve made them extra large so they can work overtime for you!
- Medium thickness and grooved to the touch
- Extra Large at 24"x36"
- Ultra absorbent featuring our patented waffle weave
- Fast drying
- 320 gsm
- The perfect all-purpose kitchen towel!
- Fast drying of dishes, surfaces, hands and floors
- Use post-shower as a hair turban!
- Dry vegetables before roasting (without going through several paper towels)
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought these to use as bath towels and they work great. They are a little small but that's not what they were designed for so that's forgivable. I love the waffle weave because it doesn't get stuck to you like a regular microfiber towel. They don't dry as fast as I thought they would but it's still faster than a terry cloth towel and no problems with stink.
Not received yet
Love these towels for my hair.
I have always wanted the Waffle Weave Cloth but thought it was too decadent to them shipped all the way from Canada to Berlin, Germany. After all, they are just tea towels, right? Boy, was I wrong! They are the best I ever had. Super-absorbent, nice to look at, and the “oversize” is incredibly useful - like a beach towel for your dishes. Want more!
I haven't used them yet, but am so excited to have them. The only thing I don't like about your cloths is having to wash and dry them separately without anything else. Other than that, I love them. They are amazing!!!