Waffle Weave Cloth
Our MOST POPULAR cloth. These ultra-absorbent microfiber cleaning cloths are soft and grooved to the touch, perfect for drying dishes (and your hands). Oh, and for the ladies out there, they also make great hair turbans! We’ve made them extra large so they can work overtime for you.
- Ultra absorbent featuring our patented waffle weave
- Fast drying
- Extra Large at 24"x36" (320 gsm)
- Medium thickness and grooved to the touch
- The perfect all-purpose kitchen towel!
- Fast drying of dishes, surfaces, hands and floors
- Use post-shower as a hair turban!
- Dry vegetables before roasting (without going through several paper towels)
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Really like the grey weave but wish it came in a smaller size. Many times I don't use it when I'd like for cleaning because it's too darn big. I have to tuck half of it under my arm and only wet the other half which makes things awkward. Otherwise, love your products!
I've had my gray waffle weave towels for 7 months now. I love love the quality! I use it to dry my dishes. Looks beautiful in my kitchen. It goes with that modern vibe I go for.
I gotta say, their customer service is AMAZING!! My package got lost in delivery. Makers clean sent a new package and was so accommodating and kind. They made the issue so easy to deal with. I would definitely buy more products from makers clean. (I love watching melissa makers videos too! Big fan! Can we be friends?? 😂)
You should try marketing to salons specializing in curly hair. These are a game changer for curly hair. The salon near me (Long Island, NY) is Curl Evolution have large clientele to start with.. Great towels!
I use the waffle weave cloth for everything! Drying hair, dog paws, dishes...they are amazing!
These waffle cloths are great! Really absorb water from my hair. I use the other in our guest bath for drying hands. I’ve been trying to order the bath- it’s always sold out. I would highly recommend. Both a second set. Going to give to my sister