Waffle Weave Cloth
Our MOST POPULAR cloth. These ultra-absorbent microfiber cleaning cloths are soft and grooved to the touch, perfect for drying dishes (and your hands). Oh, and for the ladies out there, they also make great hair turbans! We’ve made them extra large so they can work overtime for you.
- Ultra absorbent featuring our patented waffle weave
- Fast drying
- Extra Large at 24"x36" (320 gsm)
- Medium thickness and grooved to the touch
- The perfect all-purpose kitchen towel!
- Fast drying of dishes, surfaces, hands and floors
- Use post-shower as a hair turban!
- Dry vegetables before roasting (without going through several paper towels)
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
This cloth is so versatile, so absorbent. The size is perfect. This and the duo sided plush cloth are now my favorites and the most used. Thanks so much for making these!!
Thank YOU, Rebecca!
Love the size and how soft these are and they wash like a dream Thankyou also love the new scrub squares they are fantastic
I've searching for a long time for a towel or cloth to use for drying dishes. This cloth has won a definite thumbs up from our family. It is quite lightweight and dries quickly, but can soak up a lot of water drying dishes. It washes well and dries equally well.
I bought this for my daughter as a Christmas gift. She suggested your company. She uses many of your products and loved them.
Thank you for your continued support, Judy!
Absolutely love my Waffle Weave Cloths as well as my Scrub Squares. These products are amazing quality. The only thing I wish was different was the overall prices of some of the products. Don't get me wrong, they are worth the price. It's just that my budget will only allow me the few items I've already purchased. When the time comes and I can splurge on additional items I would definitely feel good about spending on such excellent quality products.