Waffle Weave Cloth
Our MOST POPULAR cloth. These ultra-absorbent microfiber cleaning cloths are soft and grooved to the touch, perfect for drying dishes (and your hands). Oh, and for the ladies out there, they also make great hair turbans! We’ve made them extra large so they can work overtime for you.
- Ultra absorbent featuring our patented waffle weave
- Fast drying
- Extra Large at 24"x36" (320 gsm)
- Medium thickness and grooved to the touch
- The perfect all-purpose kitchen towel!
- Fast drying of dishes, surfaces, hands and floors
- Use post-shower as a hair turban!
- Dry vegetables before roasting (without going through several paper towels)
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I use the waffle weave cloth for everything! Drying hair, dog paws, dishes...they are amazing!
These waffle cloths are great! Really absorb water from my hair. I use the other in our guest bath for drying hands. I’ve been trying to order the bath- it’s always sold out. I would highly recommend. Both a second set. Going to give to my sister
Once I tried this Waffle towel I loved it. It absorbs water so well. I’d highly recommend it.
The Makers Clean waffle weave cloths are just incredible! The sheer size of the cloth makes if perfect for laying on my counter top after washing up, it is so absorbent and can handle a lot of dishes!
I also use this to wrap my hair in after I wash it. I have very curly hair and this towel is large enough to wrap my hair in and it stops your hair becoming frizzy.
I Love the waffle weave towels just as much as the microfiber towels! I always used to Hate microfiber because the towels I had were so thin and seemingly useless, but these towels are amazing! So glad I ordered them and will definitely be getting more!