Waffle Weave Cloth
Our MOST POPULAR cloth. These ultra-absorbent microfiber cleaning cloths are soft and grooved to the touch, perfect for drying dishes (and your hands). Oh, and for the ladies out there, they also make great hair turbans! We’ve made them extra large so they can work overtime for you.
- Ultra absorbent featuring our patented waffle weave
- Fast drying
- Extra Large at 24"x36" (320 gsm)
- Medium thickness and grooved to the touch
- The perfect all-purpose kitchen towel!
- Fast drying of dishes, surfaces, hands and floors
- Use post-shower as a hair turban!
- Dry vegetables before roasting (without going through several paper towels)
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
These towels do a great job of soaking up water and I love how large they are. Definitely recommend!
Thanks for your kind words, Lauren!!
love this kitchen towel, large enough for every job in the kitchen, dries the dished quick, dries the kitchen cabinet top in one pass. Worth every penny, I am going to get more.
This waffle weave cloth can be used from dusting to drying dishes to cleaning up messes. It's good quality and when you snag them on sale they are even better!
Soooo I had these on my Christmas Wishlist 2 years ago (My mother got me a set), but these still are performing awesome! They haven't degraded, and are so beyond handy! If there was a downside to these, the only thing I would have to say is that you should wash them separately. But hey! It obviously works best, I hope that Melissa comes out with an Amethyst/Lavender color in these bc boy would I snag them up! Thanks Melissa & Chad! <3
It wasn't exactly as I had expected. It was thinner than I thought it might be, but it works well for drying my hair after washing it.