Premium Flat-Weave Microfiber Cloths
These pocket-sized microfiber cloths feature a flat-weave, meaning that they are perfect for cleaning delicate surfaces. These non-scratch cloths are ideal for cleaning glasses, sunglasses, and cell phone screens.
- Features a flat-weave
- Cleans without streaking or scratching surfaces
- 280 gsm weight
- Cleaning glasses and sunglass lenses
- Cleaning camera lenses
- Cleaning cell phone and/or tablet screens
- Use dry or slightly dampened
- Best used only with vinegar and/or water—can be used with other products, but to maintain a streak-free finish we recommend only water, vinegar, or no product at all.
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
I like how clean it makes my glasses without any chemicals
Thanks for the great feedback, Kimberly!
Happy with small cloths for glasses and small areas, and larger for larger areas.
Thanks, Roselyn! We're happy to hear you're getting good use out of your new optical cloths.
Pleasantly surprised. I have several brands and this is my favorite. I wear sunglasses almost everyday I live in Southern California and as a bus operator sunglasses are part of my uniform. Will buy more so I can have one in my work bag, desk, car, purse etc
Thank you for your support, Grizelda. Our optical cloths are great to use 'on the go' so your idea of having one for every spot is exactly what we envisioned when creating them! I imagine your eyes are thanking you :)
Works great cleaning glasses, cell phone and iPad screens, stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, and microwave doors.
I truly like the cloth. Works great and very happy with it.