Premium Flat-Weave Microfiber Cloths
These pocket-sized microfiber cloths feature a flat-weave, meaning that they are perfect for cleaning delicate surfaces. These non-scratch cloths are ideal for cleaning glasses, sunglasses, and cell phone screens.
- Features a flat-weave
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
- Cleans without streaking or scratching surfaces
- 280 gsm weight
- Available in 2 pack and 5 pack
- Available in color: Matcha
- Cleaning glasses and sunglass lenses
- Cleaning camera lenses
- Cleaning cell phone and/or tablet screens
- Use dry or slightly dampened
- Best used only with vinegar and/or water—can be used with other products, but to maintain a streak-free finish we recommend only water, vinegar, or no product at all.
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My second time purchasing the optical cloths. They work wonderfully!
This shipment has never arrived. I was told a replacement would be sent. Note I’m being asked for a review? Please send the clothes or refund
The cloth is a good size and the right material. Just loose the large purple tag. I have to be careful not to run it over what I'm cleaning.
Hi John, we appreciate your feedback and have taken note. Have a nice day!
This cloth is amazing at leaving my glasses with a streak free shine. With other optical cloths, I often find that I would have to constantly re-wipe my lens in order to make it clear. With this cloth all it takes is one go. Most of the time I use the cloth dry, which helps to pick up any dirt or dust that has landed on my glasses. Other times, I spray a little bit of eyeglasses cleaner (thank you again Clean My Space) and then use it to wipe. I absolutely love how help keep my glasses clean!
Much better at cleaning my glasses then the cloth that came with them