These small general purpose microfiber cleaning cloths are the perfect addition to your whole home cleaning kit. Inspired by our founder, now a mom on the go, these little cloths fit perfectly in your purse, camera bag, glove box, or diaper bag. These cloths may be small but at 350 gsm they pack a serious cleaning punch—great for cleaning emergencies when you're on the go!
- 8” x 8”
- Industry leading 350 gsm
- Soft and fluffy to the touch
- Portable spots (purses, camera bag, glove box, diaper bag)
- Kitchen surfaces (counters, cabinets, appliances)
- Dusting & spot cleaning
- Cleans wood, leather, chrome, laminate, natural stone, stainless steel, and porcelain surfaces
- Avoid using on: glass, electronics and lacquered finishes (we have another cloth for this!)
- Use with vinegar, water, soap or other cleaning products that do NOT contain bleach, wax, polish, oil or silicone.
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
I love/hate that I finally decided to get these. I love it because of course they’re magical and amazing. I hate it because now I see that the ones I’ve had are total trash and threw them out. Now I know I’m the kind of person that has to spend a small fortune on towels.
Needless to say, they’re perfect.
We totally understand, Heather! Good news is, the investment is worth it. You won't be throwing your Maker's Cloths away for years and years :)
The Maker's Mini is a versatile cloth for all types of cleaning tasks. I love keeping one in or two in car for basic dusting and shining. The variety of colors are great! I can depend on the quality of the product.
These are great for my arthritic hands. They are close to the size of my hand when semi flat to be able to clean sufficiently. I love them! Not bulky and definitely workable, wherever you need to squeeze them into.
I am ordering two more sets. Great price point as well.
The only con is the label, of which, I use my pinking shears to remove down to just above the threading, as I like them without the tag in the way. Love the colors as well ❤️🩹
I love these size cleaning cloths. I use them for so many tasks around the house. Just to mention a few things, I especially like them for the kitchen table & counters and touching up cabinets.
This is my second purchase of the Maker’s Mini cleaning cloths. They clean well and the small size makes them very easy to use. I use them for my cleaning needs every day.
We love hearing that the Maker's Minis make your everyday cleaning a little bit easier! Thanks for your support, Janet.